Thursday, 10 November 2016

A quick note to say....

... that I'm too busy working on time sensitive pieces to blog about them (or anything else) just now.  Please bear with me.  Once they're all done - at the end of this month, I expect, I'll be back to share them all with you.  One's completely done already and handed over, another is awaiting being finished up, but the stitchery is all done, a third is in progress and the fourth (image here, linked from the Victoria Sampler webpage) will start just as soon as I can!

These are all the projects I whet your appetites on in my last post about 6 weeks ago.

In the meantime, I'm posting regularly on Instagram so anyone who wants to can follow real time project progress:

Instagram
I'll be back soon, promise! ☺♥

Text and images © Elizabeth Braun 2016

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Hope it goes well, no unpicking and no re-thinking...!

averyclaire.org said...

This is a beautiful sampler. Love it. It seems so delicate and lovely.

Le trame della Galaverna said...

Wonderful

Jules Woolford said...

Good luck and happy stitching!

 
Google+