Well, I'm in a ridiculously good mood this morning! There are no dishes hanging around to be washed, my book-keeping work is all done, the flat is passably clean and a lovely day ahead, finishing nicely with a visit from a lovely friend.=) Who could ask for more??
Oodles of thanks for all the very flattering comments, esp. you Terri! Wow!
Here's the current status on the poppy and mallow piece in close-up of the part that's changed the most:

May possibly get a bit more done on it today, but there's only the two big leaves, (bo-oring!), to do after finishing off the mallow flowers. Then, the hoop is free for the 'Welcome' sign, which I still need to design properly......
Wow! Elisabeth, this is gorgeous! Poppies are my favourite flower ;)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your comment on my blog :) You do such beautiful work! I'm happy that Sylvie told you about me - happy to make your acquaintance :)
Happy stitching then!
Hi Elizabeth, thank you for stopping by my blog, I found the link to yours while I was visting Von's blog. I took a peek at your webshots album just now, you have done some beautiful work :) nice to "meet" you, happy stitching from Katrina in New Zealand
ReplyDeleteHi Elisabeth! Glad you stopped on my blog, so I could discover yours! I am overwhelmed with all the beautiful things to see here! I'll be back!
ReplyDeleteTake care!
PS: chère amie linguiste, je n'ai pas trouvé ton "automne", mais je me suis particulièrement régalée devant tes photos de paysages anglais! Tu as beaucoup de talent!
ReplyDeleteI guessed you would understand this, but just in case, and for the other readers (if they haven't seen them yet), here's the English translation:
Dear linguist friend, I haven't found your automne version, but I have seen your English landscape photos, and I think you are also very talented at photographing!