Wednesday 17 October 2012

Work In Progress Wednesday - 17 Oct 2012

I haven't done much on the sampler this week, but this how it looks just now with the light flowers completed and the rest of the leaves put in around them.


Next up for completion is this funny looking object that long-term readers may remember from 4 years ago and my City & Guilds work.  It's a sample in appliqué and couching and, when complete, should look rather more like a peacock feather than it does now!!  So, I need to give some thought to how to proceed with this one and start doing a little on it as often as I can.


"But wait!"  I hear you cry.  "What happened to the Brazilian Rolled Rose piece?"  Nothing bad has happened to it, in fact, I've finished it!  I just need to stretch it a little before the final photos are taken and then it will have a post all to itself.  Look out for that later in the week, all being well.=)

Text and images © Elizabeth Braun 2012

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm very intrigued by your peacock feather!

sharonb said...

I saw this sampler before and can not remember if I told you how much I like it. If I am repeating myself sorry if not its lovely!. I too am intrigued with waht you are going to do with the peacock feather.

Elizabeth Braun said...

So am I, ladies, so am I....!!!

 
Google+