Monday 27 January 2014

Needlequest Progress Post - 27 Jan 2014

Hi everyone!

I'm afraid I've nothing new to share with you today, just the same post as I included on the Grow Your Blog Party post (which is under this one, for anyone visiting from that event).  I'm hoping to get a little more of this one done later on today whilst sitting visiting my mum in hospital.  Poor girl didn't get long at home....=(

Can you do any better?  Have you anything to share with the rest of us this week?  If so, please leave your link (and/or any other comments) below.

Sorry for the brief post, not much time to spare today!  Hope to be back with a Work in Progress Wednesday post in two days' time.

Text and images © Elizabeth Braun 2014

7 comments:

Sparklyjools said...

Sorry to hear your mum is not well - wishing her a speedy recovery.

Elaine said...

Hope your mum gets better soon. I finished my little silk shading project and used it for a box lid :)
details on my blog:
http://emilyscupboard.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/embroidered-box.html

Queeniepatch said...

Your attention should be with your mother at this time. I wish her a speedy recovery and hops she can return home soon.
Then you will have time for the Welsh Poppy.

Rachel said...

Hope your Mum is better soon. It's hard to concentrate on something like this in a hospital, I suspect!

Renee said...

Wishing your mom a speedy recovery!

zenuwpees said...

J'espaire que ce n'est pas trop grave avec votre maman la broderie est déja belle Marie-Claire

Anonymous said...

hope mom will get well soon.. speedy recovery.. :D

 
Google+