Saturday 8 October 2005

Great afternoon at the craft shows!

Didn't spend too much, I'm amazed and relieved to say! I got 5 of those new DMC Light Effects threads, 2 Anchor pearl #5's and 1 pearl #8 that I wanted for projects I'll be doing within the next few weeks, (all being well!!!!!!!!) I also got 4 small pieces of speciality fabric, (2 pieces of silk dupion - copper and bronze, 1 bit of white organza and a larger piece of fine white muslin), 6 small bags of mixed sheer ribbon, a ribbon embroidery bookmark kit for my lil' sister and some special stickers and 'sheets' (they could hardly be called paper...) for special cards.

The hardanger cushion cover surface work is now totally complete, and I've done the cutwork and wrapped bars in the central area. Will do a bit more tomorrow and try for an update pic on Monday. Not doing any stitching tonight as I'm just plain jiggered! I have walked MILES today and am now off to bed!

No comments:

 
Google+