Friday 27 January 2006

Showcase!

Whilst there's nothing new to show off, I thought I would showcase a few photos of older finishes.
Here's a strawberry and rose goldwork and stumpwork ring cushion I made for a friend's wedding last year. Typically, it didn't get to them until they got back from their honeymoon, but the thought was there. Never trust international parcel post to get something across the Irish Channel within a week!!!

What else have we? Oh yes, here are a couple of hardanger cards:

4 comments:

Mylene said...

WOW! That ring cushion looks gorgeous!! The cards are beautifully done too. Hope you are feeling much better now. Hugs, Mylene

Dawn T. said...

Your ring cushion is beautiful! I love the cards. I haven't attempted hardanger but maybe I should. :)

Have a great weekend!

Von said...

Hi Elisabeth! That ring pillow is just fabulous :))) So are the cards. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Racaire said...

Beautiful!!! Love your embroidery. What a beautiful pillow! WOW!

 
Google+