Thursday 22 March 2007

Something to show - at last!!

<- affairs="" bellpull="" current="" hardanger="" here="" of="" on="" s="" sampler="" span="" state="" the="">

And here's my latest cross stitch ->

You can see what it is already, can't you???!!!LOL Seriously though, it's going to be Margaret Sherry's 'Cataflute'. I love her designs, they're gorgeous, just dead boring to stitch!!

I'm hoping to get the hardanger piece done by close of play on Sunday, then really crack on with the cross stitch.

Oh, I got the rest of my Coton à Broders from Tandem Cottage this morning. I must say that I think Anchor haven't got the best selection of colours in this range, which is a shame as it's a nice thread and would have more potential if there was a better colour range.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your hardanger is looking great - which design is it?

I think cataflute is cute (being an ex flautist) but it's not something I would stitch :) Can't wait to see it done :)

Cheryl said...

Your hardanger looks great! Hope you feel better soon and get to have a nice relaxing weekend stitching :)

ollie1976 said...

The bellpull is absolutely beautiful!

 
Google+