Friday 24 August 2007

Yesterday's stitching....

Here's what I managed to get done yesterday and I also included the metallic threads needed mostly for the damselflies, but also a little for the water effect:

The flower looks a bit lop-sided to me..... The far petals on the flower are done in one strand and doing it that way made me ready to list my Pipers Silks on E-bay! So, the leaf is being done in two and is much better so far. I do NOT like working with such fine threads in one strand. Yack! Anyway, I'm hoping to ge tthe waterlily done today and even the water effect put in, but I'm not holding my breath. You usually get done less than you want to, right? I also have a LOT of lesson prep to do this morning whilst Sir is at a meeting with a client and I can use the PC freely.=)

1 comment:

Kate said...

Looking very nice so far! I hope it becomes less frustrating for you.

 
Google+