Friday 3 April 2009

I passed - hurrah!=)

I got my music theory exam result yesterday - 96%! I'm pleased with that, although I realise I'm almost certainly never going to get 100% on a theory exam (unless I do as DH suggested and take Grade 1!!), so I have another thing to add to my CV and another fancy certificate to add to my glory folder is on the way.=) I felt horribly stressed out preparing for it, and I still haven't done the marking I shirked in order to do some practice papers the day before, but it feels worth it. Must text my viola teacher and tell her.

2 comments:

Terry said...

Congratulations in passing your exam, hope you have a great weekend and manage to celebrate in style.

Terry

Anonymous said...

I am very happy for you. Very well.
congratulations
anne
http://quilt007.free.fr (and your friend on Stitchin fingers!)

 
Google+