Friday 30 April 2010

Free-IQTest.net

Free IQ Test
Free-IQTest.net - Free IQ Test

(Got 134 first time) I often have to guess the number sequence things, so I suppose, if I knew how they worked, I might have got a slightly higher score - assuming I didn't guess them correctly,that is!!=)

Try the test, it only takes less than 5 minutes and is quite fun.

EDIT: 13 May - test re-taken after I learned a bit more about how some of the number sequence things worked. Actually, I felt it only helped with one question, I still had to make guesses at the other 2, but I know I was now able to get that one right and got 144! Well chuffed! I've up-dated the above graphic to reflect this, with a small adjustment for the fact that I remembered one of the pattern questions and one of the number sequences and was able to do them faster than I would have done had it been fresh. I always did think there was a distinct element of education/experience in IQ tests as opposed to 'raw' intellectual potential. This experiment kinda proves it...

2 comments:

Wanda said...

boo hisss...I hate these things!! I never could figure out number stuff. I stunk at math and I still count on my fingers whenever possible. ha ha ha I took the test and am happy to say I don't think I was a complete idiot!! ha ha ha Fun few minutes!

Rachel Cotterill said...

I've done a few of these in the past... Got 158 on this one but there was one of the number sequence ones where I had no idea!

Still laughing at the Fluffy Little Club, being underestimated sounds about right :)

 
Google+