Well, this is it, the finished thing. It's not mounted/stretched yet as I don't have the necessary size of board in stock, but I gave it a press the other day and took some shots anyway or else I may have had to keep you waiting ad infinitum!
I started to blog about this piece on 9 April 2012, so I will have started to stitch it around the 7th. It was finished on 21 October 2013 meaning that it took about 18 months to complete. However, that's a bit misleading as I didn't work on it actively for about half of that time, so it was more like a 9 month project in reality. It was rather challenging in parts and I learned some new things and simplified others so that I didn't have to learn too much new stuff! Hope you enjoyed it all anyway.=)
Now, time for something new.....
Text and images © Elizabeth Braun 2013