Wednesday 15 January 2014

Work in Progress Wednesday - 15 Jan 2014

Here's a quick update on the Tudor Lady cross stitch.

Not much to show you today, I'm sorry to say, but I've been working more on the needle painting of late than the cross stitch and that's meant that I've only got as far as almost filling in the wedge that I'd 'outlined' in the darker shade last time.

So, here it is, looking even more like holey cheese than ever!!

More next week, I hope!

Text and images © Elizabeth Braun 2014

5 comments:

Queeniepatch said...

Love your piece of 'cheese'; your stitches are so neat.

Rachel said...

Holey cheese nearly finished, I'd say!

Wendy said...

there's a fair bit of work in that holey cheese! I've started on my needlepainting. It does look like it's a painting by a child, but hey, painting is painting!! I tried to comment this morning from my phone but the word verification makes it almost impossible as it won't fit on the screen along with the keyboard to type the numbers.

Elizabeth Braun said...

Mmmm, yes. That happens to me if I have the screen on landscape. It's ok portrait though.

zenuwpees said...

Un beau debut Marie-Claire

 
Google+