Wednesday 5 November 2014

Work in Progress Wednesday - 5 Nov 2014


This is what I have for you this week.  Not a lot of progress, but a little.  I just put a few stitches in on two of the leaves.  Hmmm, looks like there are a lot of white bits on the fabric that I didn't notice when I was taking the photo this morning.  Not that it matters too gravely just now.

I really haven't had much stitching or art time as I've been busy with regular tasks (yawn) as well as doing some increasingly time sensitive proof-reading for a Chinese former manager who is applying for a grade promotion at work.  The application deadline is Friday 7th, and there are still two sections to go, including a long academic CV.  So, I think I know what I'll be doing at least part of tomorrow.=)

Text and images © Elizabeth Braun 2014

7 comments:

sharonb said...

Hi Elizabeth - I find dark fabrics such a challenge to stitch - they strain my eyes these days

Renee said...

This is SO pretty! As for those regular tasks... I have been itching to stitch all morning, but decided the chores needed attention. Beautiful work!

Queeniepatch said...

Just like Renee, I first to as much of each day's tasks before I can start stitching. The condition of work, household chores and the family's health will decided home much time I can spend on my needlework projects. However, a day without stitching is a tough day, wouldn't you say?
I hope you finish the proof reading soon so you can spend some time on your lovely cross stitch.

jackiescrafts said...

I think you have done quite a bit of stitching this week considering everything else you have to do. I hope the proof reading goes well and you manage to find a little time to stitch
Jackie x

Rachel said...

All the best with that proof-reading - I know it's quite a trial!

zenuwpees said...

Un beau début bonne journée Marie-Claire

JudyC said...

繡在黑色繡布上對眼睛可真是個挑戰耶! 妳真棒!

 
Google+