Tuesday 10 October 2006

Long time no post, huh?

We were in Ireland over the weekend, (Thurs - Mon), and I haven't done any stitching for about 2 weeks now! I know, sacrelige! Just no time at the mo, so much going on and things don't look like getting much calmer for a little while, but we at least plan to have a lazy week in the upper Dales in November. I know it'll be cold, but it'll be a break and that's really what matters.=)

The other week, someone I stitched a picture for sent me a photo of the framed thing, so I thought I would share it with you here. She said she'd prefer a gold frame, but this one looks nice too, don't you think?

2 comments:

Von said...

Personally, I prefer the black frame as it sets off the embroidery rather than competing with it. :D

Chelle said...

Wow, that's gorgeous! I'm with Von, I like the black frame too.

 
Google+