Friday 13 October 2006

The Rebel Post!!!

Well, I finally did it. I rebelled and got on with a bluetit I've been wanting to stitch for almost as long as the dog's been underway, so about 2½ years! You know when you really should be getting on with a long overdue WIP, but you just need to do something else for the sake of your own sanity? Well, that was about the size of it.

So, why no photo? 'Cos I started doing it on that printed fabric that looks like sky and realised that I'd got it the wrong way 'round. It only looks right one way and not at right angles, which is where I started. Rats! So, as DH said, 'It was meant to be a bird, but turned out to be a frog!'. Oddly enough, I didn't even mind that! It was the fact of making a start on it that made me feel a lot better.=)

No headache today, in fact it disappeared 'ahead of time' yesterday evening!

No comments:

 
Google+