Thursday 1 February 2007

My new baby!












Here she is, take a look at Vicki: NO! She is NOT a violin, she's a viola. You can read all about my relationship with her on the latest addition to the Sew in Love blog family: Veeeeeohlah, link on the left under 'Challenges'. I expect learning to play this baby to be a real challenge!!

Not as far on with the bookmark as I'd hoped, but here's progress thus far anyway: Should have it done on time though as there really isn't much stitching on it.

Right, better get some cleaning up done then I'd better do some upper body exercises else music will be a painful experience!!!

2 comments:

Kitty Couture said...

That is so exciting, Elisabeth! Violas have such a beautiful sound. My older sister and I played the violin, but my little sister played the viola. Such a mellow sound. (my brother played the cello, so we were a complete quartet! LOL)

That's a very exciting challenge. :)

celeste said...

I'm so excited for you! My son plays viola and I really love the tones. He's working on Schubert's Arpeggione Sonata right now...it's a beautiful piece that you can look forward to!

 
Google+