Thursday 27 December 2007

Progress temporarily halted....=(

No, nothing to do with Christmas, which, as you may have noticed from the lack of seasonal things here, doesn't feature with me, it's just that I've been laid flat in bed over the past 3 days. I had a virus the week before and was stuck in really sick with it from Tuesday night to Sunday. I went out then and wished I hadn't. It might be that it's one of those that you need to totally rest out before it's safe to re-start life or it could be that I got re-infected, but I ended up even worse! So, no more elements from 'Branches' to display at the mo, but I'm beginning to feel better now (can sit up for more than 30 seconds!!!) so I may be able to get the actual tree outline finalised today as well as getting on with the 2 musical instruments. I did get all the elements I needed sorted out the other day in that I made a Word document with correctly sized images to copy in stitch. So, I've done something, just nothing that you can see.....=(

Hope everyone else has managed to avoid the bugs and hasn't over-eaten too badly!!!

10 comments:

Carmen said...

i hop ypu will be well soon...be care, and a lot of hugs.

Lisa Dunn said...

I hope you feel better soon. Those virus bugs are just awful! And sometimes they just drag on and on, so be careful not to do too much too soon.

Thank you for your comments on my blog (Wyrd Needles). I would love to be long distance textile/embroidery study buddies. :o) I think it is wonderful that you have a chance to take a City & Guilds course online. They offer a class here in the states once a year, but I've never been in a position to take it. I would love to though! We will definitely have to keep up with each other's progress.

JK said...

Elisabeth, thank you for your visitng my blog (Neverending Journey) and your lovely comments on my fur/feather babies. I have never seen your blog before, and you have so much to share with others. Have you signed up with "Around the Block"?

Is the needle painted dog on the top of your blog one of your pieces? It is simply beautiful and it is something that I have been attempting to learn over the past year.

I hope this note finds you feeling much better and ready for the new year that is just upon us.

God Bless you and yours.

Anonymous said...

I do hope you feel better soon - there is nothing worse than being stuck in bed when there is so much stitching you could be doing ;)

The City dn Guilds course sounds fabulous - I've heard of a few people who have done them and enjoyed them.

Kate said...

Sorry to hear you've been sick, especially over christmas! It's awful being laid up and not being able to stitch. I hope you recover soon.

Von said...

So sorry you've been hit with a pesky virus! Take care and get well soon. :D

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you've been so unwell :( Just wanted to drop by to wish you all the best for the rest of the festive season, and hope that 2008 brings you peace, joy and happiness :)

Meari said...

I hope you feel better soon!

Mylene said...

I hope you feel better very soon. Take care.

Emily said...

Elizabeth! Hope you are back up on your feet and able to enjoy ushering in the new year! Here is wishing you a great year ahead!

 
Google+