So, here's the current status on my two active WIPs as of about 20 minutes ago when I took the pictures:
As you can see, I've finished the triplet of flowers I was working on (the lower lilac coloured ones) and re-drawn in some other parts that had either faded or got missed when I was initially tracing the design, i.e. one of the flowers and the mayfly in the upper left hand section. I hope to get the final water violet triplet done this week and the mayfly as well, then there'll only be the fish and a few stitches to suggest water etc left.=) I don't mind just doing a small part of it then moving straight on to something more relaxing. It's working quite well and I hope to get all my 3 freestyle WIPs finished this way.
This is what our narrowboat looks like at the mo. Not coming on at any great speed, as you can see, but I am enjoying working it. I think it'll take me months to complete it, to be honest, as it's such a bitty design, with a few stitches here, then a colour change, then another few stitches. You can only do so much of one colour without risking going badly wrong - which I already did (as mentioned last post!).
More on these next Sunday, all being well and now I'm going to update my Booklist and current studies pages on the Fluff.