Wednesday 16 January 2013

Work in Progress Wednesday - 16 Jan 2013


These two are what I have to show you on my large project - Cross'n'Patch's 'Sunshine and Flowers' sampler, the waterlily green version (with certain changes to suit the worker!!).  As you can see in both shots, I completed the square box that you might have noticed I included a little picture of the first two sides of on this Monday's CED post.  The second shot also shows the completed green cross stitches in this section.


To be honest, I had hoped to get further and to have all the cross stitch flowers inserted too, but this last week hasn't been a very stitchy one!  However, let's hope for more next Weds.=)

Text and images © Elizabeth Braun 2013

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Unfortunately, time for stitching tends to be at the beck and call of the rest of life, but any chance to stitch is a bonus!

Queeniepatch said...

Your sampler is coming along beautifully.

 
Google+