* Completed last week's Monday update post
* Cast on and knitted the 12 rows of rib on the latest baby knit front
* Started the cross stitching greenery on my sampler
* Updated my Ravelry page with my latest knitting finishes
* Finished the first ball of yarn on my baby knit
* Put in one line of couching on the peacock feather - the 'stalk' part
* Finished the pattern on the baby knit (the first ball of yarn ran out almost 10 rows into a 12 row pattern, so I just completed the last 2 rows)
* Continued with the cross stitching on my sampler and made a start on the square box part
* Created a 'Work in Progress Wednesday' post
* Knitted another pattern
* Completed the second 'side' of the square box on the sampler
* Knitted 6 rows - half a pattern
* Received and flicked through Buzan's 'The Power of Creative Intelligence'
* Looked in Hobbycraft for knitted related things
* Bought an A3 sized plastic portfolio-box thingy and 3 A5 display folders for storing pieces awaiting framing and small samples etc.
* Went looking for yarn - although didn't find what I wanted.
* Discussed the design and construction of a mobile magazine display stand with Sir
* Collected ideas from Dunelm and Homebase for bedding and cushion designs - I want to have a go at making and selling dolls house textiles. Also got paint charts for the future re-decorating of the bathroom!!
So, although I didn't really have much time for actual project work over the weekend (we were out a lot and I had a monster headache at times too - thus no yarncrafts posting yesterday), I still managed quite a few things that could be described as creative. If we really think of 'creativity' as going well beyond our textiles work, then we can see it in many seemingly ordinary things of life.=) Sign up for the challenge, we can all do it!
Text and images © Elizabeth Braun 2013