* Put in a few lengths of thread on the rabbit piece (whilst watching some Father Brown dramas on the iPlayer!!)
* Finalised and posted last week's CED summary
* Enjoyed flicking through the first issue of 'Inspirations' (#76) that arrived in the post today
* Started the WIPW posting to save time later in the week
* Did some more on the rabbit piece
* Bought some size 18-22 tapestry needles and the buttons for the current baby knit
* Looked through the latest Argos catalogue for current bedding styles - not much change from last season
* Thought about some collage subjects and colours for the C&G Level 1 syllabus I want to do whilst on the bus to Leeds
* Had a brief 'book meeting' with the senior co-author of a textbook project I'm involved in. She kindly suggested I should try selling and exhibiting my needlework!! Bless her, she's no idea that my work is relatively commonplace and that only professionals who design their own stuff and show a high level of innovation (to say nothing of far more contemporary styling) get to have their own exhibitions. Selling is another matter though, and I have several ideas...
* Edited the rabbit photos for the now late WIPW post, and one for the language blog, and got the postings finalised and live.
Huh?? Why do we stop here? Well, because I've decided not to post this weekly update in this format anymore. I've proved to myself that I often do several creative things each day and so, whilst I'm remaining in the challenge and will be making more effort to get on with projects more quickly from now on, I won't post the day by day update. I do plan to do a monthly update, although not in so much detail, on the 1st of each month alongside the goals progress report. This will also help to reduce internet usage time, which then in turn increases productive time off-line.=) I even got on with the feather last night...
Text and images © Elizabeth Braun 2013