Wednesday 15 February 2017

Work in Progress Wednesday - 15 February 2017

I confess, I'm not getting a lot of embroidery done at the moment.  To be honest, I'm more into knitting just now as I'm doing baby projects both for this year's Shows and also for friends' newborns.  I've also been stashing some yarn for some knits for myself.  More on those projects on Sunday...

At least I've got a little more progress on the everlasting violet thread painting to share.  I'm expecting to need this for a special greetings card in May, but there may be up to two more also needed, so I really should get back going with it.


I took this photos with my phone, so the colour isn't quite as faithful as I can get it using my camera.  I need a few things sorting on my technology - camera battery door fixing, new laptop battery and the power supply 'pin' thingy fixing, so I hope to get to that as soon as I can and be able to work more comfortably instead of having to compensate for some problem most of the time.  Frustrating!

Join me again on Friday for the next instalment in the wedding dress modesty panel series.

☺♥☻

Text and images © Elizabeth Braun 2017

5 comments:

Angela said...

This is beautiful!

D1-D2 said...

Beautiful and delicate.

Anonymous said...

It does look colorful on my computer screen! Its gorgeous. So lovely and delicate!

Rachel said...

It is turning out very well!

SuperMomNoCape said...

This is so pretty. I love how you've done the shading on the violet and the leave!

Thanks so much for linking up to last week's Stitchery Link Party. Aloha hugs!

 
Google+