Saturday 3 November 2007

Have a look at this....

Remember two posts ago with the dining table looking like an office? Well, no need for that anymore! I finally had the good sense to realise what a profoundly negative impact my job was having on me, that I hated both teaching and lesson planning/materials creation and that I'd only done it as others had wanted me to, and resigned on Wednesday. Above is the dining table as it should look!

Not had chance to do much on the bluetits, but <- here's the current status. Pretty awful, over-red photo, but I need more time on Photoshop before I get this right!!!

More stitching soon.....=) Oh how nice it is to feel that I have my life back!

5 comments:

Jeanne said...

Congratulations on getting your life (and your dining room table) back! Living with that much stress would take it's toll on anyone!

Nic said...

Life is for living, not for existing - well done on having the courage to make a change!

Jocelyn said...

I agree with nic. Life is for living, not for existing. I don't think I could have said it better myself. Congratulations!

Kate said...

Good on you! It takes courage to stand up and say no to something people expect you do to, but sometimes it got to be done. Enjoy your freedom!

Von said...

Your life will be so much richer without the stress and anxiety your job was creating, not to mention healthier! Hurray for you!!

 
Google+